Categories include: Civic/Cultural, Educational, Healthcare, Hospitality, Landscape, Multifamily/Mixed-use, Showroom/Retail, Workplace, and Single-Family Home.
Categories include: Architectural Systems and Facades, Flooring-Soft (Carpet), Flooring-Hard, Furniture-Education, Furniture-Healthcare, Furniture-Office, Furniture-Other Indoor, Furniture-Outdoor, Kitchen + Bath, Lighting, Lighting-Outdoor, Paint, Surfaces- Tiles -Materials, Technology and Tools, Textiles, and Walls + Ceilings.
Categories include: Rising Star, Firm of the Year, Best Educator, and Best Student Work.
Categories include: Best Unbuilt Project, Best Overall Decarbonization, Best Embodied Carbon Reduction, Best Innovation in Material and Product Use, Best Community Engagement, Best Social Impact, Best Water Conservation and Management, Best Impact on Health and Wellness, Best Design for Resilience
Winners of the 2023 Metropolis Planet Positive Awards will:
- Published in the inaugural print edition of ‘The Planet Positive Awards,’ dedicated solely to honoring the 2023 winners, reaching an engaged readership of over 57,000 individuals.
- Honored in a virtual awards gala hosted by editor in chief Avinash Rajagopal on the renowned DESIGNTV by SANDOW.
- Receive a year-long presence in our online gallery at metropolismag.com, highlighting all award applicants.
- Celebrated through Metropolis’s expansive digital network and social media, reaching over 325,000 followers.
- Receive official Planet Positive digital assets and seals, perfect for enhancing all of your marketing materials.
- Have opportunities for potential features in Metropolis and exclusive invitations to premier events across the United States and online.
- Take home a bespoke trophy, designed and crafted by Formica.
Ace Your Awards Submission: Essential Tips from Avi Rajagopal
Join Avinash Rajagopal, editor in chief, for an exclusive insight into the recognition program and discover how you can craft an award worthy entry.
Would you like to comment on this article? Send your thoughts to: [email protected]
- No tags selected
- No tags selected
Discover This Biodegradable Alternative to Fireworks
How a Dutch artist is rethinking the traditional celebratory display with better-for-the-planet, naturally glowing materials.
Hotel Genevieve Celebrates the French and the Feminine
The charming Louisville, Kentucky hotel is designed by Bunkhouse and ROHE Creative and is filled with Southern comfort and convenience.
13 Simpler, Smarter Building Products
The best structural elements are easy to install and safer to touch.