MetropolisLikes NeoCon Awards 2023 Are Now Open
Now celebrating its 10th year, MetropolisLikes will honor the best products launched during NeoCon that represent the height of innovation, creativity, utility, and sustainability.
BENEFITS OF ENTERING:
- Featured in Specify, our special NeoCon publication (Distribution: 90k+ print & digital)
- Featured in an online gallery on metropolismag.com for a one year flight
- Celebrated via digital coverage across Metropolis’s global digital audience of 300,000+
- Announcement video shared on Metropolis’s LinkedIn and Facebook channels
- Featured on an ad on DesignTV by SANDOW, the home for premium video programming for designers and for those who love design
- Official digital assets and seals for use on all marketing materials
- Opportunities to be featured on Metropolis’s social channels throughout 2023
You must be launching new product(s) during NeoCon to be eligible to submit. Showrooms in theMart and the surrounding Chicagoland area are eligible to enter.
APRIL 5, 2023
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
Rediscovering America’s First Independent Woman Architect
An exhibition at the University of Pennsylvania’s Weitzman School of Design dives into the biography and legacy of a path-breaking architect.
Can the Tech Industry Learn to Be a Good Neighbor?
In Culver City, California, a tech boom has reshaped the urban fabric, and not everyone is happy about it.
El Borinquen Residence Welcomes Supportive Housing in Vivid Color
Alexander Gorlin Architects’ newest supportive housing project in the Bronx draws on Latin Modernism to enmesh itself in its context.